PRESS ACCREDITATION IS NOW CLOSED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT FILLED IN THE FORM BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE ACCREDITED, PLEASE COME TO THE PRESS OFFICE AT THE GRIMALDI FORUM WITH YOUR PRESS CARD from 14h00 today.
Online accreditations are open from Nov 1, 2016 to April 19, 2017
Accreditations are only possible ONLINE.
• IF YOU ARE A PRINT JOURNALIST:
Please upload either your 2016-2017 OFFICIAL PRESS CARD or TWO articles written by you and
published in a media.
• IF YOU ARE A PHOTOGRAPHER:
Please upload your 2016-2017 OFFICIAL PRESS CARD or a commissioning letter from your editor in
chief or your agency.
• IF YOU ARE A BROADCAST OR RADIO JOURNALIST:
Each crew member must apply separately with their 2016-2017 OFFICIAL PRESS CARD and a letter
confirming on which programme the report will be broadcast.
• IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER:
Please upload a link to a current page of your media where your name and title appears in the
editorial team or a recent by-lined article of less than two months old
We regret that personal websites or blogs do not qualify for press accreditation.
However, for bloggers and YouTubers with a significant following, we will give a BLOGGERS BRACELET for the day.
FOR ALL ACCREDITATION:
• You will receive an email confirming your press registration with two weeks. We will contact you by
email if your accreditation has been refused or if we require additional information.
• Your official badge can be collected onsite only at the press registration desk upon presentation of an
official ID. The press office will be open from Wednesday April 19th, 2017
• If you were accredited last year please send us all your articles, blogs, video and audio folders
dedicated to Top Marques Monaco 2016.