TOP Marques Monaco “eclipsed the dreams” of organizers’ in terms of innovation and sales
Manoj Bairstow, co-owner of the Monaco auto show, said the 13th edition had been the event’s “best one yet”, with an unprecedented number of sales both in the Supercar Hall and Watches Pavilion.
Top Marques Monaco 2016 drew to a close last Sunday after four days of supercar madness across the Principality.
“The 2016 edition of Top Marques Monaco eclipsed our dreams in terms of innovation and sales, and we were delighted with the number of visitors the show attracted,” said Mr Bairstow, speaking on behalf of his partners Steven Saltzman and Mederic del Monaco.
“It is always extremely hard to quantify the success of the show, but we know that there were an enormous number of sales carried out by our watch and jewellery exhibitors, as well as upstairs in the Supercar Hall.
"Our figures show that on the first three days a record number of tickets were sold, which is no mean feat. We would like to thank all our sponsors including the Edmond de Rothschild Group for their support in the run-up to, and during the show, as well as all our exhibitors – and of course, the public for turning up!”
Approximately 42,000 visitors attended the 13th edition of Top Marques, which opened to the first ever public flight of the ArcaBoard, a ‘flying carpet’ which designers had brought all the way from New Mexico to launch at the show.
The 14th edition of Top Marques will take place from 20th to 23rd April 2017.