Top Marques Monaco is now officially the third biggest event held annually for the public in Monaco. But is it not just in the Principality that the supercar show has become a star attraction.
More than 36,000 visitors came to visit the exhibition last year, with millions more watching the live supercar event on YouTube across the world.
The 12th edition of Top Marques looks set to be an even bigger success with the following innovations to be revealed today at the event’s press conference in Monaco:
- Record breaking seven world launches to be unveiled at the show, from April 16th to 19th, including five supercars and two motorbikes
- More than 60 other ground-breaking and exclusive vehicles including the Zenvo ST1, Evantra by Mazzanti, Lexus RC-F to be showcased at the Grimaldi Forum – all of which are for sale
- Only vehicle not yet for sale is the AeroMobil 3.0, the world’s most advanced prototype of a flying car which will be on show to the public for the first time
- In an unprecedented partnership a selection of the very best vehicles from Top Marques to be displayed in The Casino de Monte-Carlo for the venue’s first ever supercar exhibition
- In a national celebration of the supercar, Top Marques also furnishing Fairmont Hotel with one of its most sensational vehicles in the run up to the show
- Top Marques to present its first ever Honorary President Award to iconic watchmaker Franck Muller for his outstanding support of the show
- Title partner the Edmond de Rothschild group and Monaco Telecom to host financial conference during Top Marques where Luxembourg’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Economy Etienne Schneider and Monaco’s Minister for Finance and Economy Jean Castellini will discuss “Europe and the Euro - Is it time for optimism?”
- Top Marques also to feature a live catwalk show by models from beauty salon Cool Bay founded by Madame Frederique Marsan
Steven Saltzman, director of Top Marques, said: “For our 12th edition we have sought out the best of the best for our visitors from a flying car to a 1341 horsepower supercar. They are the visionaries of the future, In fact, if you really think about it this exhibition is really about showing you a glimpse of “Tomorrow, Today”!
“We are especially thrilled to be showcasing so many Monegasque products, from some beautiful old classic cars from the newly established Monaco Legends Motors to one of the only cars ever to be actually made here in Monaco by local manufacturers Monte Carlo Automobili.
For more information about exhibitors taking place in Top Marques Monaco 2015, and to buy tickets for the show, please consult the website. www.topmarquesmonaco.com
For press accreditation for the event, please make sure you fill in a press accreditation form here.