SUPERCARS from all corners of the globe will be on display – and for sale - at Top Marques Monaco 2016, validating its reputation as the world’s ’ultimate luxury car show’.
Exclusive high-performance sports cars from as far and wide as America, Holland and Italy will be showcased at the 13th edition of Top Marques Monaco, being held in the Grimaldi Forum from 14th to 17th April 2016.
Organisers of the show, being sponsored for the fourth consecutive year by private bank the Edmond de Rothschild group, announced today that the following supercars would be present:
- The EVANTRA by Mazzanti Automobili, inspired by the beautiful landscapes and art found in one of Italy’s most stunning regions, Tuscany
- The NEMESIS RR by Trion SuperCars, a head-turning, hand-crafted supercar with 2,000 hp from California
- The ICONA VULCANO, the world’s first titanium 220mph supercar built by a design house based in Italy
- The FALCARTO, designed with passion by German startup Halcón SuperSport combining cutting-edge technology with spirited elegance
- The DONKERVOORT D8 GTO, one of the fastest street-legal cars in the world with an acceleration of 0-100 kmh in 2.8 seconds
- One of only 499 Limited Edition Ferrari LAFERRARIS in the world with top speeds of up to 230mph and a price tag of more than €3.5million
Top Marques Monaco’s Managing Director Manoj Bairstow said: “We are very much looking forward to the 13th edition of Top Marques, which promises to be an extremely exciting show.
“At this stage in the planning of Top Marques, I don’t think we have ever had so many stunning supercars signed up, and I personally can not wait to see them all lined up together in the Grimaldi Forum.”
Mr Bairstow said there would be a large number of other extraordinary vehicles also showcased in the Ravel Hall at the Grimaldi Forum, from world premium tuners to game-changing electric vehicles.
“We are also planning a number of surprise exhibitors for the 2016 edition of Top Marques Monaco which unfortunately we are not able to reveal just yet. Watch this space."
He added: “Top Marques would not be possible without the continuing support of the Principality of Monaco and our patron, His Serene Highness Prince Albert II. I am also very grateful to partners such as the Edmond de Rothschild group who are returning for the third year.”
Edmond de Rothschild is one of Europe’s oldest banking institutions now present in 19 countries across the world including Monaco.
Earlier this year a record breaking 42,000 people visited Top Marques 2015, with more than 1300 test drives carried out on a section of Monaco’s F1 GP circuit.
The event, primarily a supercar show which has grown to encompass all facets of a luxury lifestyle with exclusive watches, bespoke jewellery and superboats also for sale, is now Monaco’s third biggest annual event.
Up to 70% of all exhibitors made sales through the show, the slogan of which is ‘SEE IT, DRIVE IT, BUY IT’.
Tickets for Top Marques Monaco 2016 are now on sale, including a limited number of Multi-Day Premium passes which give VIP access to the show and the opportunity to eat in Top Marques’ Supercar Restaurant.
For more information and to buy tickets go to www.topmarquesmonaco.com